Sunday, May 24, 2009

It wasn't a hoax, folks!



Survey # 1
I passed around a sheet of paper during sunday school hour of church (I'm a bad, disruptive, irreverent person I suppose), and was eager to see if anyone but myself knew who Michael Collins was. No one did. But their responses (and additions to the survey) were fabulous.

The heading read: Which of these three men is your favorite astronaut?
Neil Armstrong
Buzz Aldrin
Michael Collins

The results were as follows.
Neil Armstong XX
Buzz Aldrin XX
Michael Collins X (this was mine; Collins IS the best astronaut)

Then Paul mentioned changing 'Michael' to 'Phil', and said then he'd get Paul's vote. Natalie asked if Buzz Aldrin was actually Buzz Lightyear and if I had somehow made a typo. The answer was no.

Then written in was:
Tom Hanks X

Ben Afleck X
David Bowie XXXX (all made by Will)

There you have it, America's Favorite Astronaut (as determined by a simple random sample of the population; at least I assume everyone surveyed was American) is DAVID BOWIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment