Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why Doves Cry. A remix.

Here it is! My very first sewing project of the semester. I am taking SFL 185R (basics of clothing construction) this semsester at BYU, and our first project was a pair of pajama pants. And yes, it was getting quite late when these pictures were taken. Thanks to my photographer, E-leezy, and my TA-on-the-side, R.Barlow. I couldn't have done it without you.



In case you can't tell, the pattern is a bunch of doves in various colors.
Maybe I'll post more detailed images of the pants once I get them back from being graded. Then you can see the true workmanship...

3 comments:

  1. Did you chop your hair? It's cute! Oh- and the pants are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pants M-dice. Wife skill #58

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey; Thanks! I like my new 'do a lot.
    Lindsey; You know it, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete