Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Run! Who knew?

Guess what!

I ran a 5K this morning!

Eliza, my roommate, works for Covenant Communications as a book editor, and one of the authors she works with threw a 5K race today. Eliza wanted to go and run in support, and I decided to try it out too! My goal was to NOT WALK. And I did it! Also, my time was 33.01. And I am very proud of myself.

Here are a couple of pictures.


Before the race... it was very, very cold.



After the race! With our B Strong T-shirts. I loooove that they are Beaverton HS colors!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, way to go, you two. Me, I get winded just walking to my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! The only 5k I ever did was a walk/run and Brian and I just walked and pushed Greta in her stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so so so impressed, M dice. Love the shirts, too. blast, I should've run that!

    ReplyDelete