Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"It doesn't really matter which way you go."


I just read an online article about some students who won an entreprenuerial business plan competition. Their new marketable technology is a vibrating mouth device, that when worn 10 to 20 minutes a day can help expedite the work of teeth realignment procedures like braces. It seems like a neat idea to me. Imagine having the amount of time wearing braces go from two years to one!


I laughed out loud when I read this one line, "In animal trials, the technology cut the treatment time in half."


Somewhere, some dog or cat is walking around with a pretty rad smile.


Hah.

1 comment:

  1. Cousin Alyson had to get rid of one of her dogs because his teeth went crooked and she couldn't show him anymore. She told me braces would be too expensive.

    ReplyDelete