Monday, July 27, 2009

Cops no longer make me break into a cold sweat

Deposited paycheck into my bank account.
Took car to the shop for safety and emissions testing. Also my left blinker blinks again, and I have a new O2 sensor. (120 bucks)
Worked on my quilt.
Biked 12 miles along the P. river trail.
Renewed registration for my car online. (47 bucks)
Paid the ticket I got a few weeks ago for having expired tags sans two late fees. (30 bucks)
Printed off temporary registration to stick in my back window at the public library. (ten cents)
Stuck it in my back window.
Bought a plane ticket for my visit home in August. (77 bucks)

I am feeling both very proud of all I got done today... and also very poor.

But it sure feels great to have a much shorter "To-Do List"!

I think I need a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment