Wednesday, July 15, 2009

He reminded me of Skyler Simnitt


I went to the midnight showing of HP6 last night. Yes, there were a lot of people dressed up in a variety of costumes. I kind of think the whole Harry Potter in a red/gold tie and black robes is getting a little old. So I was very delighted to see a man who was refreshingly original in his costume choice. He went as Dobby, the house elf. Yes, he wore two bedsheets, or something like that, tied at the corners. Just like in the above picture. It was a bit scandalous since he was probably 6'5", and that's a lot of skin to be showing when you're that big... but I still thought it was a great costume.

My group had matching t-shirts with slugs on them that said "Slug Club"

Actually, my friend pointed out that what we had on our shirts were in fact snails, not slugs... but oh well.

I contemplated how funny it would be to go to the movie dressed as Hagrid, (not Ginny Weasley or any other cute girl from the movie who I might look like naturally) but since I was going there on a blind date, I figured it would not be appropriate.

P.S. I suck at Wii multi-player Tetris.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely genius... Why didn't I think of that? It would have been great because I went at 6:15pm yesterday. And yes, you should go to the next movie as Hagrid. After all, that's how you roll.

    ReplyDelete