Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Flatlined at 24... tsk tsk

I got "the" e-mail today. I looked at my inbox and right there, the very first one was labeled, "Decisions" from BYU Management. I had a mini-inner-freak-out. Okay, so it was a moderatly sized inner-freak-out. Whatever. I paced my room for a few minutes, and then decided to pray. I prayed for help to accept the outcome of their decision, no matter what it happens to be.

I sat back down in my desk chair, and clicked on "Decisions"...

Dear Student:

We are still in the process of reviewing your application. We should have an admissions decision available to you by this Friday afternoon. I will send you an email with the link to view your decision.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you again for applying.

Sincerely,

So-and-so



Wow. Then I started breathing again.

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Maranda,
    I'm currently waiting to hear from the Information Systems program. I know how you feel. Kind of annoying that they sent you that decoy email...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: I did not get in. But I'm alright. I'm not in any rush to finish school, right? Hopefully this little hold-up will only set me back for one extra semester. Then... watch out world!

    ReplyDelete